[Disclaimer: Please note this post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a commission if clicked at no extra cost to you. Though the opinions remain my own.]
Do you often find yourself overwhelmed by decision fatigue? The struggle to make choices can hinder our creative endeavors. In this shadow box tutorial, we will guide you through the process of creating this DIY Shadow Box with multiple layers. My Fearless Friday post led to me finally overcoming decision fatigue and fearlessly creating a stunning memory keepsake. By following these steps, you’ll not only preserve your cherished memories but also unlock your creativity for future projects. Plus, with Amazon Prime Day sales happening now, you can easily get the materials you need to bring your ideas to life.
The Reality of Decision Fatigue
- Understanding Decision Fatigue: You’ll first want to consider the impact of decision fatigue on your creative process and find effective solutions to overcoming what is hindering you from creating and doing the next thing you’ve been meaning to do.
- Seeking Recommendations: The challenge is found in sometimes having to choose from numerous options and then we come to see the value of relying on trusted recommendations, asking questions and getting responses from invaluable community members who understand your purpose and mission.
- Embracing Direct Audience Feedback: Learn how to leverage your audience’s preferences and interests to alleviate decision fatigue.You’ll come to see the value of social media and engage your audience in the process of your content creation because they can help you decide what to create next.
Survey Your Audience for Inspiration
- The Power of Surveys: Uncover the benefits of using surveys and intuitive tools to collect feedback from your community, audience, and customers. You’ll unpack some of the tools we use like Survicate mentioned and demonstrated to greater detail in our most recent Hot Seat call on this page.
- Hot Seat Calls and Engaging Opportunities: You may want to consider offering hot seat calls to your community members, after you host an event or information session with people who have invested in a product you offer or upgrade offer. This is a fabulous way to gain valuable insights.
- Host a Giveaway like our Fearless Extravaganza Giveaway: Give the chance to your community and subscribers to win exciting prizes and engage with your community while discovering new creative ideas as they enter, engage and enter in your email sequence if you use an integrated EMS( Email Marketing Service) like Convertkit where you can tag your subscribers depending on which actions they take. We also use King Sumo for our giveaways.
Unlock Your Creative Potential
- In addition to creating your own shadow box which will have the step by step photos in addition to the video here on this blog post and show notes we have some other fun ways to unlock your creative potential. If you are a content creator, I invite you to check out our Fearless Booster Templates like the Amazon KDP Feature Premier templates(only currently available as an upsell bonus when you purchase a 150+ page KDP formatted book Canva template and training for a nominal fee compared to all that you are getting) to enhance your brand and make your book listings stand out.
- Use a Content Calendar Like The Quarterly Content Creator Planner: Gain inspiration from our most recent quarterly content creator planner designed to help you plan your projects and be inspired by this current season and paradise theme. Planning out your content on a quarterly basis breaks down the planning process in bite sized increments but is sizable enough to have a good view of what the year can look like by quarters for your marking and posting plan.
3.Create a Process that is replicable for yourself and for your VA when you scale and need to hire help. Noting that process and utilizing your content calendar mentioned above and covered in greater detail here will make life easier down the road when it comes to creating content and seeing what works with certain launches, 03 Shadow Box Memory Keepsake: Step-by-step instructions on how to create a shadow box memory keepsake to preserve your precious memories for generations to come.
Bonus Alert: Amazon Prime Day and Must-Have Materials
(If you would like to get the free trial for Amazon Prime Check that out here!)
- Seize the Day with Amazon Prime Specials: Take advantage of the ongoing Amazon Prime Day specials to acquire the materials you need for your creative projects.
- Our Storefront and Idea Lists are always updating:Navigate our storefront and idea lists to find the products that align with your creative aspirations and overcome that decision fatigue of having to figure out what to get next in order to fearlessly create.
What’s Next for Your Inspiration and Encouragement
- Inspiring Video Series: Enjoy a series of videos designed to inspire you as you fearlessly create and cherish your beloved memories right here. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a thing.
- Share the Gift of Creativity: Spread the joy of creativity by sharing this tutorial on Facebook with someone special or saving it for your own inspiration.
Creating fearlessly should be an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. By overcoming decision fatigue, utilizing audience feedback, and following our step-by-step shadow box tutorial or any of our other tutorials, you can unleash your creativity and preserve your memories in a unique and meaningful way.
It’s a true honor & delight to serve you! ~Stacy Zant
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
The Fearless Creator and Radiant Pearl Circle prepared strategically and intentionally with a collection of resources, planning tools in a variety of ways-there truly is something for everyone and community to help you operate in your calling with excellence. You will have access to a plethora of training, products along with The Fearless Creator Summit we host each Spring and Fall. The Radiant Pearl Prayer Journal Package, created to equip you for Faith-Filled Moments recorded intentionally each day through prayer, worship, journaling and Bible Study. And now we have the sample pack available to you for free so you can explore planning and journaling digitally this month.
Everything we discuss in this Episode including the show notes can be found at RadiantPearlLiving.com/goalswithgiving
If you are a new listener to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
A Special Thank you to our most recent reviewer Loves Freestyle Music who shared the following review:
The Radiant Pearl Prayer Journal Package, created to equip you for Faith-Filled Moments recorded intentionally each day through prayer, worship, journaling and Bible Study. And now we have the sample pack available to you for free so you can explore planning and journaling digitally this month.
Learn more at https://thefearlesscreator.com/samplepack
The Reality of Decision Fatigue
Understanding Decision Fatigue is the first step towards overcoming it. The constant influx of choices to be made like what to create next, what materials to use, what would benefit your audience most in this season, what to make as your next meal for your family(need I say more?) can hinder your creative process and discovering effective solutions to combat decision fatigue is vital. It is important to seek recommendations and leverage direct audience feedback to alleviate decision-making burdens.
Now onto Surveying Your Audience for Inspiration
Surveys are powerful tools for collecting feedback from your community, audience, and customers. You’ll uncover the benefits of using surveys and intuitive tools to gain insights and inspiration once you start collecting surveys simply. There are also engaging opportunities such as hot seat calls like you’ve heard in our most recent episodes and giveaways to involve your audience in the creative process, which is perfect to offer in all the places to ensure optimal results. I’m talking on your website, linked with beautiful imagery in your email newsletter or simply informing through text with a Ps. and in subsequent emails in your welcome sequence. On Social Media (did you notice what I did there and the order in which I listed the ways? Please note email marketing will be an even more effective way to follow up with your audience and get them to take action and social media becomes more of the place to engage and get them thinking about taking action. We reinforce the ways our audience can respond to us when we are strategic about asking questions in all the places where we have a presence showing we are serious about what we are talking about or wish to engage our precious people with, take for instance this podcast episode. If you are a podcaster, you’ll want to ask questions there as well and mention the one way people can respond (like in the show notes, you’ll see the most recent giveaway posted) so if you’ve never taken the time to head over to the show notes to join my email list, hopefully you’ll be enticed to do so now since it truly is epic and our most recent giveaway winner agrees from not just getting digital product access but also physical products shipped to her that she sent a response simply by email as pictured below:
Now it’s time to unlock Your Creative Potential
Now that we have begun to tackle decision fatigue with recommendations of what you can get done and how you can gather inspiration from your audience, it’s time to unlock your creative potential to an even greater degree by deciding to take more action. It only takes one step at a time and you made the first step by listening to this episode and then to read the show notes to see what I’ve been talking about and evaluating further how this all works. Now it’s time to get things done for your business and as a creative who understands you were “Made to Create” At this virtual event I personally showed you how to easily and effectively journal your life and memories with loved ones with our recently released TN Journal, and a few of my fellow fearless creative friends came alongside myself to give you a sneak peek of what is to come as our annual fall summit draws near.
In the meantime, let me guide you through the step-by-step process of creating a beautiful shadow box memory keepsake (which was requested by subscribers and creative members of our audience, talk about getting rid of decision fatigue, I experienced it) and this project is perfect for this and any season to cherish those memories further made with loved ones on an ongoing basis. Additionally, we’ll continue to share valuable resources like Fearless Booster Templates (special code for being a subscriber included) and the Quarterly Content Creator Planner themes for paradise and pictured below to enhance your brand and keep your creativity flowing.
What’s Next for Your Inspiration and Encouragement
As we wrap up this episode, we want to ensure you have all the resources and inspiration you need to continue fearlessly creating. We’ll recommend inspiring resources and content to consider in our video series and encourage you to share the gift of creativity by spreading the word on social media. For those of you who have already connected over on Threads, thank you because our Fearless Friday post at the beginning of the month led to this episode. Stay tuned for more exciting resources and keep fearlessly creating as you plan for a radiant life you love.
Become An Affiliate here:
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happens on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
Explore these Resources
- 7 Steps You Need to Make an Inspiring, Inviting and Organized Home Office
- The Radiant Declutter Checklist
- Art Journaling Your Way To Healing Webinar
- Radiant Pearls Facebook group
- Radiant Pearl Living-Stacy Zant Create
- RPL Live Instagram page
- GOAL (Girls and Guys Organized for Anointed Living)
- The Fearless Creator Method System
Join our Community
Check Out More Radiant Pearl Living Programming
- Episode 40-Are You Walking in Purpose and Passion?
- Episode 39-Challenge Accepted: Get Organized!
- Episode on The Power of Building Endurance
- Episode 38-The Benefits of Being Grateful
- Episode 13-12 Ways Planning Can Make You Sensational
- Episode 14-Get Rid of The Overwhelm and Just Plan Effectively
Need a Presenter?
Looking for more templates and instruction?
Check out one of our summit silver sponsors Creative Fabrica here and learn how you can sponsor future show notes and Episodes here. Ask how you can sponsor future show notes and Episodes by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org