Hi Radiant Pearl!
Welcome to our live panelist discussion featuring eight incredible friends, community members and radiant voices in the faith community.
In this episode of Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live …
Join us as we discuss The most powerful ways to break bread (spiritual food), reflect on scripture, share gifts & voices in community!
Why does community, friendship & faith matter?
Listen and watch the responses from our live round table panel discussion on Zoom that is available in livestream format and will take place monthly for our clubhouse members – A place where we have been blessed to find deeper connections in Christ & The Word daily this season.
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
The Radiant Pearl Prayer Journal Package, created to equip you for Faith-Filled Moments recorded intentionally each day through prayer, worship, journaling and Bible Study.
Learn more at thefearlesscreator.com/radiantclub Or text radiantpearl to 74121
If you are a new listener to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
*Radiant Pearl Transcript & Details on Each Panelists Shared Below
Final Call to Actions:
As we continue to share multigenerational stories that inspire, I want to invite you to tell a friend about this podcast. Tag me on Instagram or Facebook what was your greatest takeaway when it comes to Journaling, valuing mentors, coaches and Why it is so important in your story.
Remember, we love being social and hearing from you! So connect with each other and me on Instagram @LadyStacyZant and @RadiantPearlLiving where I personally respond and reshare your highlights of your takeaway when you tag me! You can also connect on the Radiant Pearl Living Facebook page and group! Use #RadiantPearlWritingWell for a chance to be featured.
If you are a person who loves to see, watch and do, we plan to bring more live interviews to you over on our YouTube channel!
- Outro-Listen to the stories of our elders, millennial mentees who’ve become mentors themselves as you strive to find your purpose. Delve deeper in the discussion and ideas through journal questions provided in our weekly newsletter. Thank you for listening to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant Visit us at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Episode29 and I look forward to connecting with you as I encourage you to live a radiant life you love!
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s journaling questions are:
- What steps am I taking to nurture Godly friendships?
- How can I find my community or create a community for others to find & thrive?
- How will I share my story and experiences after I have exercised the discipline of journaling and planning?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- The Fearless Creator Live
- Christian Content Creators Club on Clubhouse
- Art Journaling Your Way To Healing Webinar
- Radiant Pearls Facebook group
- Radiant Pearl Living-Stacy Zant Create
- RPL Live Instagram page
- The Writing Well Workshop Series
Join our Community
Check Out More Radiant Pearl Living Programming
- Episode 2-Purpose, Passion and Pain
- Episode 11-Can Bible Journaling Help You During a Crisis?
- Episode 20-How to Have Faith In Spite of Your Current Circumstances
- Episode 26-The Power of One with Danielle Grant
- Episode 27-Self Care Made Simple with Lisa Kimrey
Need a Presenter or Speaker?
Looking for free online creative classes?
Apply to Be Featured
Show Notes Sponsorship
Learn how you can sponsor future show notes and Episodes here.