Hi Radiant Pearl!
Welcome to a live interview featuring Danielle Grant.
In this episode of Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live …
The idea of your Story matters continues with this interview featuring Danielle Grant, a minister of the gospel, author, wife and mother of three who shares her life’s purpose and how God led her to just start writing. She shares her incredible story along with revelations that has led her to impact lives with her words and beyond. Let me just say, I love how she breaks down what setback is all about and the editing process. I know you’re going to enjoy hearing her testimony and what she has to share when it comes to the power of reaching one and finding your purpose and passion.
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
The Fearless Creator Artistic Project, sponsored by Fulton County Arts & Culture to provide a space where there will be an ongoing compilation of opportunities to meet online, learn, share and enjoy art. The 1st workshop of the series begins next Monday on November the 9th
Or text writingwell to 66866
Everything we discuss in this Episode including the show notes can be found at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Episode26
Mid Roll: Access your workbook and do not miss the opportunity to join us live as November beckons us to be in a state of thanksgiving!
This is just what you need to begin your journey to “Writing Well” this season for yourself, loved one or community! You decide who you will share your story with so they can receive what you are conveying with words well written.
Think how far you wish your story to go and who will eventually read your story in its varied form (journal, book, hand written letter for the holidays, blog, caption, social media post). Get the framework, guide and intentional community to show up for yourself consistently in the exciting ways shared in this workshop.
Or text writingwell to 66866
If you are a new listener to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
*Radiant Pearl Takeaways
- Influence as many people as possible, one person at a time.
- Every life that you touch will influence someone else
- The Power of a testimony to propagate “spread” the message
- Prayer will change your trajectory and direct everything in your life
- Be willing to release and surrender those things you dreamed of doing to fulfill the ultimate purpose God has for your life
- Through the process God is trying to edit certain things in your life
- God will release you into your destiny, just start writing
- Sometimes there are seasons of preparation
- You must first be at a place where you can hear his voice and then be obedient
- Setbacks is God’s way of editing the purpose, editing our destiny and future of our lives
- A derailment can be caused to remind us of where we are coming from and to keep us humble on the journey
- The editing process involves removing and adding to enhance the flavor of what’s written
- The pain that has been inflicted in your life…that is not who you are.
- Do you want to be comfortable or do you want to grow?
- Hold on to the victories, don’t let it go, keep the change!
Final Call to Actions:
As we continue to share multigenerational stories that inspire, I want to invite you to tell a friend about this podcast. Tag me on Instagram or Facebook what was your greatest takeaway when it comes to Finding Your Purpose Through Failing and How your stories and experiences can have meaning.
Remember, we love being social and hearing from you! So connect with each other and me on Instagram @LadyStacyZant and @RadiantPearlLiving where I personally respond and reshare your highlights of your takeaway when you tag me! You can also connect on the Radiant Pearl Living Facebook page and group! Use #RadiantPearlWritingWell for a chance to be featured.
If you are a person who loves to see, watch and do, we plan to bring more live interviews to you over on our YouTube channel!
- Outro-Listen to the stories of our elders, millennial mentees who’ve become mentors themselves as you strive to find your purpose. Delve deeper in the discussion and ideas through journal questions provided in our weekly newsletter. Thank you for listening to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant Visit us at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Episode25 and I look forward to connecting with you as I encourage you to live a radiant life you love!
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s journaling questions are:
- What steps will I take to find my purpose with the obstacles I have had to experience?
- How do I define success?
- How will I share my story and experiences after I have exercised the discipline of journaling, planning and relinquishing those plans?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Danielle Grant “That’s All Devotionals” Facebook Page
- Danielle Grant’s Book- Trajectory: A Journey to Transformation: One Week Devotional
- On The Journey-By Danielle Grant
- Can Bible Journaling Help You During a Crisis?
- Art Journaling Your Way To Healing Webinar
- Radiant Pearls Facebook group
- Radiant Pearl Living-Stacy Zant Create
- RPL Live Instagram page
- The Writing Well Workshop Series
Join our Community
Check Out More Radiant Pearl Living Programming
- Episode 2-Purpose, Passion and Pain
- Episode 11-Can Bible Journaling Help You During a Crisis?
- Episode 13-12 Ways Planning Can Make You Sensational
- Episode 14-Get Rid of The Overwhelm and Just Plan Effectively
- Episode 20-How to Have Faith In Spite of Your Current Circumstances
Need a Presenter?
Looking for free online creative classes?
Apply to Be Featured
Show Notes Sponsorship
Ask how you can sponsor future show notes and Episodes by sending an email to email@example.com