Hi Radiant Pearl!
Welcome to a live interview featuring Lisa Kimrey.
In this episode of Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live …
The idea of your Story matters and Writing Well continues with this interview featuring Lisa Kimrey, a nurse and author who you learn more about shortly and officially. She shares her impactful story and what led her to write on the topic of Self-Care. There were so many thought provoking moments in this conversation and I just know you’re going to be blessed by her story and what she has to share when it comes to The Self-Care Impact and how your purpose can find you while finding fulfilment in the simple things in life.
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
The Fearless Creator Artistic Project, sponsored by Fulton County Arts & Culture to provide a space where there will be an ongoing compilation of opportunities to meet online, learn, share and enjoy art. The 1st workshop of the series begins next Monday on November the 9th
Or text writingwell to 66866
Everything we discuss in this Episode including the show notes can be found at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Episode26
Mid Roll: Access your workbook and do not miss the opportunity to join us live as November beckons us to be in a state of thanksgiving!
This is just what you need to begin your journey to “Writing Well” this season for yourself, loved one or community! You decide who you will share your story with so they can receive what you are conveying with words well written.
Think how far you wish your story to go and who will eventually read your story in its varied form (journal, book, hand written letter for the holidays, blog, caption, social media post). Get the framework, guide and intentional community to show up for yourself consistently in the exciting ways shared in this workshop.
Or text writingwell to 66866
If you are a new listener to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
*Radiant Pearl Takeaways
- Sometimes we just need to get back to living a simple life
- Comparison is your enemy on the journey to finding fulfillment
- We were not only created to create, but to connect
- Take the time to listen and be still
- Don’t be afraid to cry out to God in prayer
- See yourself through the eyes of God
- Let go of the doing and just be
- Whatever you have to endure right now is preparing you for the calling
- Put yourself, your tools and whatever battle you are trying to fight yourself down, so you can surrender because the Lord already has your path laid down for you and it is good.
- If we’re not taking care of ourselves and we’re experiencing the emotional symptoms and physical symptoms, we are not really paying attention to the people God is sending us or putting in front of us. We miss out on our blessing of serving others or fulfilling our call when we do not take care of ourselves
Final Call to Actions:
As we continue to share multigenerational stories that inspire, I want to invite you to tell a friend about this podcast. Tag me on Instagram or Facebook what was your greatest takeaway when it comes to Self-Care and Why it is so important in your story.
Remember, we love being social and hearing from you! So connect with each other and me on Instagram @LadyStacyZant and @RadiantPearlLiving where I personally respond and reshare your highlights of your takeaway when you tag me! You can also connect on the Radiant Pearl Living Facebook page and group! Use #RadiantPearlWritingWell for a chance to be featured.
If you are a person who loves to see, watch and do, we plan to bring more live interviews to you over on our YouTube channel!
- Outro-Listen to the stories of our elders, millennial mentees who’ve become mentors themselves as you strive to find your purpose. Delve deeper in the discussion and ideas through journal questions provided in our weekly newsletter. Thank you for listening to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant Visit us at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Episode27 and I look forward to connecting with you as I encourage you to live a radiant life you love!
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s journaling questions are:
- What steps will I take to practice self-care right now?
- How can I take time to listen and be still in this season?
- How will I share my story and experiences after I have exercised the discipline of journaling, planning and surrendering those plans?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Lisa Kimrey’s Website
- Lisa Kimrey’s Book- The Self-Care Impact
- Can Bible Journaling Help You During a Crisis?
- Art Journaling Your Way To Healing Webinar
- Radiant Pearls Facebook group
- Radiant Pearl Living-Stacy Zant Create
- RPL Live Instagram page
- The Writing Well Workshop Series
Join our Community
Check Out More Radiant Pearl Living Programming
- Episode 2-Purpose, Passion and Pain
- Episode 11-Can Bible Journaling Help You During a Crisis?
- Episode 13-12 Ways Planning Can Make You Sensational
- Episode 20-How to Have Faith In Spite of Your Current Circumstances
- Episode 26-The Power of One with Danielle Grant
Need a Presenter?
Looking for free online creative classes?
Apply to Be Featured
Show Notes Sponsorship
Learn how you can sponsor future show notes and Episodes here.