Hi Radiant Pearl!
Welcome to a live interview featuring Mischelle O’Neal
In this episode of Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live …
The idea of your Story matters and Writing Well continues with this interview featuring Today’s guest speaker is Mischelle O’Neal, the Founder of Mastering Your Monday, a lifestyle enrichment firm. She valiantly served her country and is a retired United States Air Force Veteran. She’s been affiliated with the military and government for 30 plus years. Her greatest accomplishments include successfully raising a daughter with Bipolar 1 disorder and climbing Mt. Fuji. So she knows a thing or two about overwhelm and pushing that start button even when you don’t feel like it. She shares her impactful story and what led her to write her 2nd book as a wordsmith analyzing the Serenity prayer line by line. There were so many thought provoking moments in this conversation and I just know you’re going to be blessed by her story and what she has to share when it comes to Mastering your Monday, the significance of the M.A.T and how you can have the courage to do what you are called to do with the help of the right mentors and guidance in your life.
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
The Fearless Creator Artistic Project, sponsored by Fulton County Arts & Culture to provide a space where there will be an ongoing compilation of opportunities to meet online, learn, share and enjoy art. The 1st workshop of the series begins next Monday on November the 9th
Or text radiantpearl to 74121
Everything we discuss in this Episode including the show notes can be found at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Episode29
Mid Roll: As a beloved listener, you can access the gift guide currently available at RadiantPearlLiving.com/GiftGuide and do not miss the opportunity to join us for our continued Writing Well Workshop in January.
This is just what you need to begin your journey to “Writing Well” this season for yourself, loved one or community! You decide who you will share your story with so they can receive what you are conveying with words well written.
Think how far you wish your story to go and who will eventually read your story in its varied form (journal, book, hand written letter for the holidays, blog, caption, social media post). Get the framework, guide and intentional community to show up for yourself consistently in the exciting ways shared in this workshop.
Or text radiantpearl to 74121
If you are a new listener to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
*Radiant Pearl Takeaways
- It’s so important to know and see the solution ahead for your situations in life.
- Go through the process of being a master. The mat is your mind shifts from those old mindsets. It’s those things that we’ve learned, those patterns that we’ve created throughout our lives, and how we shift. Are they good patterns? Or are they bad patterns? Are they things I want to keep? Or are they things that we need to shift from and say, hey, maybe they no longer serve me? Or is it no longer a truth? Or it never was a truth? And then think about what is in our arsenal. What do we already have? And believe that we have everything we need already inside of us.
- After we have looked at our arsenal and looked around, what is it that we find or think we’re still missing? What piece of knowledge? What techniques are we missing? And how do we learn it? How do we do the things we need to do to grab what is necessary and put that in our arsenal?
- The value & purpose of a coach: If I can find a way to get there faster and less painful, I’m all for it. So that’s why I have a coach, I don’t want to take all the years of experience that they’ve already put in. That’s why I hire them because they’ve put in the work. So now they can give me the cliff notes.That’s the purpose of a coach to help you get there faster.
- If you really want to master something and be able to get an abundance, then in that process, you ask questions and receive guidance on how to get more of what you are searching for on your journey. Ask yourself how much do you want to master that particular skill you know you need to get to where you want to go.
- What is courage? Does that mean I have no fear? Absolutely not. That’s that you move forward in the face of fear. You step out fiercely as the woman that you are and rest in the fact that God’s got your back.
Final Call to Actions:
As we continue to share multigenerational stories that inspire, I want to invite you to tell a friend about this podcast. Tag me on Instagram or Facebook what was your greatest takeaway when it comes to Journaling, valuing mentors, coaches and Why it is so important in your story.
Remember, we love being social and hearing from you! So connect with each other and me on Instagram @LadyStacyZant and @RadiantPearlLiving where I personally respond and reshare your highlights of your takeaway when you tag me! You can also connect on the Radiant Pearl Living Facebook page and group! Use #RadiantPearlWritingWell for a chance to be featured.
If you are a person who loves to see, watch and do, we plan to bring more live interviews to you over on our YouTube channel!
- Outro-Listen to the stories of our elders, millennial mentees who’ve become mentors themselves as you strive to find your purpose. Delve deeper in the discussion and ideas through journal questions provided in our weekly newsletter. Thank you for listening to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant Visit us at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Episode29 and I look forward to connecting with you as I encourage you to live a radiant life you love!
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s journaling questions are:
- What steps will I take to build my arsenal?
- How can I take time to become a master and find the right mentor in this season?
- How will I share my story and experiences after I have exercised the discipline of journaling, planning and finding meaning line by line?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Mischelle O’Neal Website
- Mischelle O’Neal’s Book-I’ll Make It Through: Managing Life When All Hell Breaks Loose
- Mastering Your Monday Bundle (use Code: CHERISHED for a 15% savings).
- Can Bible Journaling Help You During a Crisis?
- Art Journaling Your Way To Healing Webinar
- Radiant Pearls Facebook group
- Radiant Pearl Living-Stacy Zant Create
- RPL Live Instagram page
- The Writing Well Workshop Series
Join our Community
Check Out More Radiant Pearl Living Programming
- Episode 2-Purpose, Passion and Pain
- Episode 11-Can Bible Journaling Help You During a Crisis?
- Episode 20-How to Have Faith In Spite of Your Current Circumstances
- Episode 26-The Power of One with Danielle Grant
- Episode 27-Self Care Made Simple with Lisa Kimrey
Need a Presenter or Speaker?
Looking for free online creative classes?
Apply to Be Featured
Show Notes Sponsorship
Learn how you can sponsor future show notes and Episodes here.