Can you light someone’s world with your support? We explore and answer this question in this episode alongside simple ways to monetize your vision.
Below is the podcast version of this article for you. If you’d like to listen on your favorite Podcast app, just type “Radiant Pearl Living” in the search and you can listen and subscribe.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
In this episode of Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live …
Learn from this Encore Discussion on “Food For Thought” how exposure and preparation can help you further your vision through monetization and widespread call for support right now.
Who knew simply showing up in Facebook groups and participating in conversations could lead to people investing in your business, vision and podcast project? Well, this is exactly what happened to me during the Pandemic. Even during this most unsettling time in our world right now, you can thrive.
It’s no secret or surprise right now that is you are on Facebook and belong to a group or have your own Facebook group, that you can leverage this time invested in serving others to eventually monetize your business. The blessing in this eventual pro. side to investing your time in this space is that you can keep showing up for your people in the best, most effective ways possible.
If you desire to learn ways you can light your world, leverage exposure and make sure you are prepared to position yourself for a blessing, then this episode is for you!
If you are a new listener to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
Hi and welcome to Radiant Pearl Living!
Here Are Three Questions we will explore and answer in this article
- How are you preparing for someone to light your world?
- How can you prepare and position yourself to light someone else’s world?
- Can Exposure and Preparation monetize your vision?
How are you preparing for someone to light your world?
- Prepare your vision, clarify your message and then cast it out when the time is right. When the opportunity arises, you’ll be ready for the blessing that is ahead.
- What is it that you are doing now? What is it that you would like to put out into the world?
- When God is ready to pour into your life you’ve got to do your preparation and then He’s going to open the door. So whatever it is, you are preparing yourself to have someone light your world. And,at the same time you are lighting someone else’s world. It’s almost like a wheel, because as soon as you are ready, God will open up that door of opportunity and let someone else see you and light your world.
How can you prepare and position yourself to light someone else’s world?
- When God is ready to pour into your life you’ve got to do your preparation and then He’s going to open the door. So whatever it is, you are preparing yourself to have someone light your world.
- It is important that you understand the law of reciprocity because you need to be able to pour into someone else’s life. It can be as simple as a smile, a word of encouragement, a good word, a prayer and in the virtual world, a like, a share, a comment and showing up with your support and dollars if you are so inclined and blessed to be a blessing.
- If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Do your part and trust God to take your vision and preparation to the place it needs to be. Position yourself to pay it forward and open up yourself to preparing the platform necessary-whether it is that website, podcast or program so you can continue to create art and the things you are called to create in order to make a difference.
- My heart was richly blessed and warmed when I saw this beautifully written review shared under one of my products that I don’t advertise but created as a part of my Radiant Benefit Package:
- Another gift we are providing to help light your world is this upcoming free webinar as a collaboration with our last episode guest Lois Greene-Art Journaling Your Way to Healing, Simply RSVP for Free Here.
Can Exposure and preparation monetize your vision?
- Establish a mindset and explore how you can reward and allow other people to become a part of your journey as an artist, creator and visionary online.
- Engage in community and organically gain exposure as people become aware of what you are doing. They will be moved with compassion to support the gift you are to their lives and others.
- Shout it out on the mountain top and let someone enjoy that gifting and that talent because what you have inside of you is significant as a unique being placed on this earth to contribute and make this world a better place.
- The world is hungry and wanting to hear from voices who in essence has been suppressed for quite some time or did not have the platform available to them in order to share their story. Today, you have so many platforms available to you, why don’t you make use of them?
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
G.O.A.L(AnointedLiving.org) and The Radiant Pearl Planner, an improved and inspirational planning system provided at RadiantPearlLiving.com so you can plan beautifully for a life you’ll love! Learn more at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Printables This Episode is also sponsored by The Fearless Creator at TheFearlessCreator.com, where you can find a proven done-for-you system to simplify your content creation process and streamline your promotional planning.
Final Call to Actions:
I want to share some final call to actions. If you loved this Episode or any of our other episodes and listen on the Apple Podcast App, please take a moment to leave a five star review. It would mean so much, as it allows the stories we share with you go further and reach others who need the upliftment and encouragement this podcast provides. As we continue to share multigenerational stories that inspire, we also invite you to tell a friend about this podcast.We will be entering our amazing reviewers into a fun and exciting giveaway once we get our next seven written reviews! Check out the details for this giveaway here.
Remember, we love being social and hearing from you! So connect with each other and me on Instagram @LadyStacyZant and @RadiantPearlLiving where I personally respond and reshare your highlights of your takeaway when you tag me! You can also connect on the Radiant Pearl Living Facebook page and group! Use #RadiantPearlLiving and #RPLLive for a chance to be featured.
If you are a person who loves to see, watch and do, we plan to bring more live interviews to you over on our YouTube channel!
- Outro-Listen to the stories of our elders, millennial mentees who’ve become mentors themselves as you strive to find your purpose. Delve deeper in the discussion and ideas through journal questions provided in our weekly newsletter. Thank you for listening to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant Visit us at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Printables and I look forward to connecting with you as I encourage you to live a radiant life you love!
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happens on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s journaling questions are:
- In what ways can you get rid of overwhelm through planning today?
- Have I listened enough to the right things to conquer fear and make my dreams a reality?
- Am I sharing my story as an overcomer after I have exercised the discipline of journaling and planning?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Art Journaling Your Way To Healing Webinar
- Radiant Pearls Facebook group
- Radiant Pearl Living-Stacy Zant Create
- RPL Live Instagram page
- GOAL (Girls and Guys Organized for Anointed Living)
- The Fearless Creator Method System
Join our Community
BE A PART OF OUR #RADIANTPEARLLIVING COMMUNITY-JOIN US HERE!
BECOME A PATRON HERE