Hi Radiant Pearl!
Welcome to a live interview featuring Ben Swicegood.
In this episode of Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live …
The idea of your Story matters continues with this interview featuring Ben Swicegood, a fellow Podcaster who shares his incredible story of coming out of darkness to finding hope and allowing his story and experiences to fuel the work he does and shares in various forms. His life’s work involve teaching, speaking, coaching and working in the Real Estate industry- impacting lives with the compassion he also has for other people’s stories. I know you’re going to enjoy hearing his story and what he has to share when it comes to overcoming obstacles and finding your purpose.
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
The Fearless Creator Artistic Project, sponsored by Fulton County Arts & Culture to provide a space where there will be an ongoing compilation of opportunities to meet online, learn, share and enjoy art. The 1st workshop of the series begins next Monday on November the 9th
Or text radiantpearl to 74121
If you are a new listener to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
*Radiant Pearl Takeaways
- Find your purpose through failing
- God’s plan always turns out better than we could ever plan.
- How to step into God’s plan for your life? Trust Him.
- Write down and then relinquish those plans.
- Success means many things..
- Your story and experiences allows you to have a level of depth that will reach people that may otherwise be unreachable.
- There really is no ceiling on success. The sky is the limit if you are walking in your purpose with God.
- Tune in to yourself and your purpose
Final Call to Actions:
As we continue to share multigenerational stories that inspire, I want to invite you to tell a friend about this podcast. Tag me on Instagram or Facebook what was your greatest takeaway when it comes to Finding Your Purpose Through Failing and How your stories and experiences can have meaning.
Remember, we love being social and hearing from you! So connect with each other and me on Instagram @LadyStacyZant and @RadiantPearlLiving where I personally respond and reshare your highlights of your takeaway when you tag me! You can also connect on the Radiant Pearl Living Facebook page and group! Use #RadiantPearlWritingWell for a chance to be featured.
If you are a person who loves to see, watch and do, we plan to bring more live interviews to you over on our YouTube channel!
- Outro-Listen to the stories of our elders, millennial mentees who’ve become mentors themselves as you strive to find your purpose. Delve deeper in the discussion and ideas through journal questions provided in our weekly newsletter. Thank you for listening to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant Visit us at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Episode25 and I look forward to connecting with you as I encourage you to live a radiant life you love!
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s journaling questions are:
- What steps find your purpose with the obstacles you have had to experience?
- How do you define success?
- How will I share my story and experiences after I have exercised the discipline of journaling, planning and relinquishing those plans?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- The Good Life Podcast
- Can Bible Journaling Help You During a Crisis?
- The Radiant Declutter Checklist
- Art Journaling Your Way To Healing Webinar
- Radiant Pearls Facebook group
- Radiant Pearl Living-Stacy Zant Create
- RPL Live Instagram page
- The Writing Well Workshop Series
Join our Community
Check Out More Radiant Pearl Living Programming
- Episode 2-Purpose, Passion and Pain
- Episode 11-Can Bible Journaling Help You During a Crisis?
- Episode 13-12 Ways Planning Can Make You Sensational
- Episode 14-Get Rid of The Overwhelm and Just Plan Effectively
- Episode 20-How to Have Faith In Spite of Your Current Circumstances
Need a Presenter?
Looking for free online creative classes?
Apply to Be Featured
Show Notes Sponsorship
Ask how you can sponsor future show notes and Episodes by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org