You are invited to RSVP and View The Journaling Session I will provide in our upcoming summit here and enjoy our Stickers for Journaling Tutorial here.
Today I am excited to introduce to you a special guest, author, fearless creator and journaling curator connoisseur, Lois Greene.
This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. (which means I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.
Explore How Art Journaling will make you experience healing when you need it the most.
Below is the podcast version of this article for you. If you’d like to listen on your favorite Podcast app, just type “Radiant Pearl Living” in the search and you can listen and subscribe.
We want to introduce to you ways you can deal with all that is going on in your life right now. Move from verbalizing your feelings to writing and recording your story during this moment that will go down in history.
What is journaling really and why is it so important? I’ve been evaluating this for a while now. From our last episode addressing how you can get rid of the overwhelm with this discipline and other valuable techniques to hearing from Bible Journaling experts who encourage us as they’ve encouraged their communities through the discipline of journaling.
Here Are three questions we will explore and answer in this article:
- Why is your voice so important?
- How do you get rid of the noise that overwhelms you in life?
- Can you commit to journaling and applying techniques you will learn during our 10 day art journaling series?
So let’s explore this topic further so you can begin planning effectively and get rid of that absurd overwhelm. Conquer your fear to make your dreams a reality already!!
Remember, you are invited to RSVP and View The Journaling Session I will provide in our upcoming summit here and enjoy our Stickers for Journaling Tutorial here.
Why is your Voice so Important?
As pointed out within the 1st page of the “Woman’s Voice” Devotional, There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without significance. 1 Corinthians 14:10More than ever, we need your voice and as a woman you cannot stay silent. Especially as the backbone and nurturers within our communities, how you choose to speak up can make all the difference for generations to come. Click To Tweet
As we search for truth in our lives, the world in which we live and the system we trust will have our best interest at heart, let us keep the most vital thing at the top of mind, that the right voices are worth listening to.To write my book…I would just give myself to writing. I do that for an hour or two every day. That became a discipline I did everyday, because if you're going to do something of that magnitude and you're going to take on something that… Click To Tweet
Truly amazing things can happen when you commit to doing what is necessary to accomplish the vision God has given you with no excuse on how many other things you have to do.
How do you get rid of the noise that overwhelms you in life?
Spend some quiet time with your thoughts and listen to the right voices. You can simply start by reading The Word of God and listen for what the scripture speaks to you as we all have a unique way of receiving truth from the whispers of The Word.
If you need more guidance and a clear path to take in searching for truth and getting rid of the noise that can bring overwhelm in life, Bible Journaling and a guided reading like the Woman’s Voice Devotional is a fabulous resource to begin immersion in The Word in a creative guided way.
There is so much peace to be found when you set aside the time to practice the discipline of journal, not just for one day but make it an on-going habit. We’re here to help you with this!
Can you commit to journaling and applying techniques you will learn during our 10 day art journaling series?
- With all that is troubling us in The World today, this is the perfect time to prepare for a focused time in community to take actionable steps toward healing.
- Commitment in essence takes sacrifice and we have to ask ourselves if we are willing to give up something in return for the peace and healing we seek as an individual, as a family, as a church, as a nation and as a human race.
- Truly, we Thirst for You-The Lord to do just what we know only He can do. Listen to this song-“We Need your Power, We need your presence, Overwhelm us, Fall afresh, dwell in us.”
RSVP for the live Webinar on Sat. June 20
- This is a time when we can come together in community to explore journaling techniques that will help you on your journey towards healing.
- If you know someone who could benefit from this experience and the valuable hands on presentation that we will participate in together, invite them to join you and us on this particular Saturday to jumpstart the next ten days of art journaling you way to healing.
You are invited to join us for more conversations on journaling and planning for a radiant life you love in our Radiant Pearl Facebook Group.
Remember to Deliver Excellence while you plan for more. Abundance can be yours as you plan without the overwhelm! To further help you with this endeavor, I’ve put together a system I’ve used to plan for a radiant life I love and It is an honor to share this system with you entitled “The Fearless Creator Method.” A printable guide and electronic done for you system you can use right now.
If this article or Podcast Episode has helped you in any way I want to encourage you to leave us a note below or send us a voicemail to take the 1st step that so many neglect doing, simply because they fail to plan. Be Fearless and share your story.
Printable A5 Notes, To-Do List, Bullet Journal Sheets Printable
This Printable Set is perfect to fit in your A5 Radiant Pearl Planner and Journal is ready to use & you receive an immediate download of the digital copy to print on your home computer. Here are three components available & enclosed:
- Printable Radiant Planner pages are available in pdf format so you can have an unlimited supply of Notes, To-Do List, Bullet Journal planning pages!
You can also secure the other printable we offer to complete your DIY Radiant Pearl Planner set or refill pages for your official Radiant Pearl Planner- Disc-bound version.
- Weekly Layout page
- Monthly Project Task page