Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live Podcast
Title: Take a Leap of Faith and fulfill your DestinySubtitle: An Inspirational Feature Interview with Koneaka Brown Final Show Link: https://radiantpearlliving.com/episode10 Printable: Episode 10 Show Notes PDF Watch the Live Interview Snippet & Live Showcase of This Episode: On our YouTube Channel
In this episode of Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live …
If you are a new listener to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Importance of listening for God’s still voice when you don’t think you are qualified to do a certain thing. The doors that will open when you take that leap of faith, listen and do the work that is necessary to fulfill the call. Be inspired as you hear Koneaka Brown share her story as a Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur and mentee now mentoring others.
Welcome to Episode 10 Featuring designer and business owner Koneaka Brown
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
The Radiant Pearl Planner, an improved and inspirational planning system provided at RadiantPearlLiving.com so you can plan beautifully for a life you’ll love! Learn more at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Printables and stick around for Radiant Pearl Takeaways at the very end! This Episode is also sponsored by the 501(c)3 Non-Profit G.O.A.L at AnointedLiving.org, where you can find invaluable updated resources to help you and your students excel in this season of life, while they are home. Now, here is our delightful conversation with the one and only Koneaka Brown:
Final Call to Actions:
Before I leave some key Radiant Pearl takeaways with you, I want to share some final call to actions. If you loved this Episode or any of our other episodes and listen on the Apple Podcast App, please take a moment to leave a five star review. It would mean so much, as it allows the stories we share with you go further and reach those who need the upliftment and encouragement this podcast provides. As we continue to share multigenerational stories that inspire, we also invite you to tell a friend about this podcast.We will be entering our amazing reviewers into a fun and exciting giveaway! The details for this giveaway including everything we discuss on the episode can be found on the show notes and our blog-RadiantPearlLiving.com/Episode10
Remember, we love being social and hearing from you! So connect with each other and me on Instagram @LadyStacyZant and @RadiantPearlLiving where I personally respond and reshare your highlights of your takeaway when you tag me! You can also connect on the Radiant Pearl Living Facebook page and group! Use #RadiantPearlLiving and #RPLLive for a chance to be featured.
You may also connect with our featured guest and other listeners on The flick App using our code RPLNetwork also linked in the show notes.
If you are a person who loves to see, watch and do, do watch this live interview over on our YouTube channel!
Koneaka Brown was so kind to share her wisdom with us and here are the takeaways:
- Take a Leap of Faith and Find Your Purpose.
- Connect with the right people to speak into your life and mentor you, as you work towards making your dreams a reality.
- God opens doors, He hears your prayers and shows you where you need to be and what you need to pursue.
- You are beautiful in your own skin.
- When God gives you the vision and the passion, it’s His to do what He will.
- You can minister to others through the work you do professionally and what you do for a living.
- Shift your mindset today-say you can do this! And make it happen, with Christ as your guide.
- Use your faith as a Catalyst to accomplish your purpose.
- Outro-Listen to the stories of our elders, millennial mentees who’ve become mentors themselves as you strive to find your purpose. Delve deeper in the discussion and ideas through journal questions provided in our weekly newsletter. Thank you for listening to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant Visit us at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Printables and I look forward to connecting with you as I encourage you to live a radiant life you love!
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happens on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s journaling questions are:
- In what ways are you taking a leap of faith today?
- How am I preparing myself to walk in purpose and listen to His still voice this season?
- Am I sharing my story even if I am timid (introverted) with someone who needs to hear it?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Her Klass Modest Apparel
- Her Klass on IG
- Radiant Pearls Facebook group
- Radiant Pearl Living-Stacy Zant Create
- RPL Live Instagram page
- join our text group on the flick app
Join our Community
Check Out More Radiant Pearl Living Programming
- Episode 4-A Conversation on Marriage with Josh Zant
- Episode 5-Author, Speaker, Travel Nurse Practitioner-Jacki Edwards
- Episode 6-Perfect Peace & Health Discussion with Stacy Zant
- Episode 7-A Conversation on Self Worth with Author Crystal Jones