Title: Make Your Work Your Life’s Calling
Subtitle: A conversation with Lifestyles Director, Joanna Hannah
Final Show Link: https://radiantpearlliving.com/episode3
Watch the Live Interview: On our YouTube Channel
In this episode of Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live …
If you are a new listener to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to treat your work as your life’s calling
Welcome to the Radiant Pearl Living podcast where you will hear Fearless stories to nurture your dreams and inspire you to live a radiant lifestyle you love. Now here is your host, Stacy Zant
Welcome to Episode 3 Featuring Lifestyles Director, Joanna Hannah!
I had the pleasure of meeting Joanna back in 2011, 9 years ago when my non profit and local church sponsored a Christmas Caroling extravaganza. We also distributed gifts-including but not limited to hair styling goods provided through our donation partnerships. Since then, Joanna has welcomed us back with open arms each year and has even invited and blessed us with the honor of having our children and youth minister at her husband’s church. It is a true honor and I am excited for you to hear directly from her, how she found her life’s calling, purpose and walk in it daily.
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
The Radiant Pearl Planner, an improved and inspirational planning system provided at RadiantPearlLiving.com so you can plan beautifully for a life you’ll love! Learn more at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Plan and stick around for Radiant Pearl Takeaways at the very end! Now, here is our delightful conversation with the one and only Joanna Hannah:
Final Call to Actions:
Before I leave some key Radiant Pearl takeaways with you, I want to share some final call to actions. If you loved this Episode or any of our other episodes, please leave a five star review on Apple podcast. We invite you to tell a friend about this podcast. Until January the 13th we will be entering our amazing reviewers into a fun and exciting giveaway! The details for this giveaway including everything we discuss on the episode can be found on the show notes and our blog-RadiantPearlLiving.com/Episode3
Remember, we love being social and hearing from you! So connect with each other and me on Instagram @LadyStacyZant and @RadiantPearlLiving where I personally respond and reshare your highlights of your takeaway when you tag me! You can also connect on the Radiant Pearl Living Facebook page and group! Use #RadiantPearlLiving and #RPLLive for a chance to be featured.
You may also connect with our featured guest and other listeners on The flick App using our code RPLNetwork also linked in the show notes.
Joanna Hannah was so kind to share her wisdom with us and here are the takeaways:
- Pray and ask specifically for what you want. (Let His desires become your desires)
- Grow & glean from the wisdom of your elders.
- Baptist Manor, the leadership team there and its Activities Lifestyle Director-Joanna Hannah keep residents involved in their passions.
- When your work becomes your ministry, how radiant and purposeful your life can become!
- Outro-Thank you for listening to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant Visit us at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Plan and I look forward to connecting with you as I encourage you live a radiant life you love!
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happens on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s journaling questions are:
- Does the work I do fulfill my mission in life? If so, in what ways?
- Do I prioritize myself or the people I value the most in my life?
- How am I preparing for the person I want to be in the future?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Radiant Pearls Facebook group
- Radiant Pearl Living-Stacy Zant Create
- RPL Live Instagram page
- join our text group on the flick app
Join our Community
Check Out More Radiant Pearl Living Programming
- Episode 4-Bonus Birthday Conversation on Priorities with Josh Zant
- Episode 5- Author & Traveling Nurse-Jackie Edwards
Need a Presenter?
- Contact me for your upcoming conference or event (email@example.com)