It’s crazy to think it was just last night I asked my hubby what he thought of coming on the Podcast to do an Episode with me!
Immediately, I started brainstorming what we could speak about and trust me, there is so much we could talk about being married 9 going on 10 years! Finally, I think we are at a season where we have settled on a few things and see eye to eye in some areas. We choose our battles and have chosen to love each other through the good and the bad.
So, my 1st question is: on a scale of 1-10 how important is it for your spouse to feel like a priority! (Joshua answered 11 last night) In a moment we’ll discuss why! .
- Welcome Message
Welcome to an impromptu, surprise Episode 4 on my birthday featuring me and my hubby! Really, featuring my husband, since God chose him to be the Priest of our household and me to be his help meet. And we’re both born in the same month ya’ll! January babies are truly making a splash everywhere! To think how far we have come from throwing a surprise birthday party with family and friends disguised under the umbrella of a housewarming party! He has always been the life of the party putting people at ease and having the whole room laughing at his many jokes and easy going attitude. One of the many things we enjoy about him.
I wanted to feature my beloved on this episode because I have come to see first hand how important it is to have your spouse know they are a priority and involved in your passion projects if at all possible.
Our good friend and minstrel in the body is the composer and creator of this beautiful song ‘Only If I Knew” he asked my husband and I to record…A great Segway to our story!
- Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live Podcast
- Date: 01/13//20
- Episode: 4
- Title: Bonus Birthday Conversation on Priorities
- Subtitle: A conversation with Josh Zant
- Printable: Episode 4 Show Notes PDF
- Watch the Live Interview Snippet: On our YouTube Channel
In this episode of Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live …
If you are a new listener to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why is it important to prioritize and spend quality time building relationships
Welcome to the Radiant Pearl Living podcast where you will hear Fearless stories to nurture your dreams and inspire you to live a radiant lifestyle you love. Now here is your host, Stacy Zant
Welcome to Episode 4 Featuring, the one and only Josh Zant
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
The Radiant Pearl Planner, an improved and inspirational planning system provided at RadiantPearlLiving.com so you can plan beautifully for a life you’ll love! Learn more at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Plan and stick around for Radiant Pearl Takeaways at the very end! Now, here is our delightful conversation with the one and only Joanna Hannah:
Final Call to Actions:
Before I leave some key Radiant Pearl takeaways with you, I want to share some final call to actions. If you loved this Episode or any of our other episodes, please leave a five star review on Apple podcast. We invite you to tell a friend about this podcast.We will be entering our amazing reviewers into a fun and exciting giveaway! The details for this giveaway including everything we discuss on the episode can be found on the show notes and our blog-RadiantPearlLiving.com/Episode4
Remember, we love being social and hearing from you! So connect with each other and me on Instagram @LadyStacyZant and @RadiantPearlLiving where I personally respond and reshare your highlights of your takeaway when you tag me! You can also connect on the Radiant Pearl Living Facebook page and group! Use #RadiantPearlLiving and #RPLLive for a chance to be featured.
You may also connect with our featured guest and other listeners on The flick App using our code RPLNetwork also linked in the show notes.
Josh Zant was so kind to share his wisdom with us and here are the takeaways:
- I think it’s a matter of each person valuing the other person more than they value themselves. You know, that’s the commitment that Christ made to the church. And that’s the example that we should be following. He gave himself for the church, and as spouses, we should value each other enough to be able to give our all to make sure that the other person is taken care of, in whatever aspect, whether it be spiritually, emotionally, physically and mentally.
- A lot of times we get into gender roles as to what honor and respect and we understand that there’s a difference between men and women that were created differently, we have different needs, but at the same time, the crux of what we need is the same.
- It’s a balancing act. Certainly, I think within the scope of marriage, you have to understand that each person is an individual, each person is different, each have different responsibilities. They have different interests. But you both have made the decision to come together and to fuse those differences and individualities into a common goal into a common pursuit. And ultimately, the individual things are not as important as the common pursuit is because if the individual things remain, the focus, then the common pursuit will never be accomplished. And as we continue to journey towards a common pursuit, if those individual goals remain at the forefront, then we’ll never achieve anything common because each of us although we’re married, and we’re doing our thing as the young kids say, what we do as we continue to work, if that common pursuit hasn’t become truly a common pursuit, then we’re really just working on similar tracks but never really coming together.
- Outro-Thank you for listening to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant Visit us at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Plan and I look forward to connecting with you as I encourage you live a radiant life you love!
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happens on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s journaling questions are:
- Does the work I do fulfill my mission in life? If so, in what ways?
- Do I prioritize myself or the people I value the most in my life?
- How am I preparing for the person I want to be in the future?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- How Hosting a Foreign Exchange Student Changed our lives
- Radiant Pearls Facebook group
- Radiant Pearl Living-Stacy Zant Create
- RPL Live Instagram page
- join our text group on the flick app
Join our Community
BE A PART OF OUR #RADIANTPEARLLIVING COMMUNITY-JOIN US HERE!
BECOME A PATRON HERE
Check Out More Radiant Pearl Living Programming
Need a Presenter?
Contact me for your upcoming conference or event (email@example.com)