Title: Self Worth, Finding Purpose and Passion in the Kingdom
Subtitle: A conversation with Crystal Jones
Final Show Link: https://radiantpearlliving.com/episode7
Printable: Episode 7 Show Notes PDF
Watch the Live Interview Snippet & Live Showcase of Your Episode: On our YouTube Channel
In this episode of Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live …
If you are a new listener to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Self Worth, Finding your purpose & passion in the kingdom with author and speaker, Crystal Jones who shares her story.
Welcome to Episode 7 Featuring author and speaker Crystal Jones
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
The Radiant Pearl Planner, an improved and inspirational planning system provided at RadiantPearlLiving.com so you can plan beautifully for a life you’ll love! Learn more at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Plan and stick around for Radiant Pearl Takeaways at the very end! Now, here is our delightful conversation with the one and only Crystal Jones:
Final Call to Actions:
Before I leave some key Radiant Pearl takeaways with you, I want to share some final call to actions. If you loved this Episode or any of our other episodes, please leave a five star review on Apple podcast. We invite you to tell a friend about this podcast.We will be entering our amazing reviewers into a fun and exciting giveaway! The details for this giveaway including everything we discuss on the episode can be found on the show notes and our blog-RadiantPearlLiving.com/Episode7
Remember, we love being social and hearing from you! So connect with each other and me on Instagram @LadyStacyZant and @RadiantPearlLiving where I personally respond and reshare your highlights of your takeaway when you tag me! You can also connect on the Radiant Pearl Living Facebook page and group! Use #RadiantPearlLiving and #RPLLive for a chance to be featured.
You may also connect with our featured guest and other listeners on The flick App using our code RPLNetwork also linked in the show notes.
If you are a person who loves to see, watch and do, do watch this live interview over on our YouTube channel!
Crystal Jones was so kind to share her wisdom with us and here are the takeaways:
- Don’t compare yourself amongst yourself. With consecration and prayer you will find your purpose. Look up, rather than looking around at everyone else.
- As a planner, stay organized by having a goal for the week and long term goals to work towards in order to prevent distraction.
- Self evaluation when it comes to your goals will keep you on track.
- Be an open door and let God use your story.
- Her life’s story is her testimony. No one can take away your testimony. She found the Lord later in life, in her 30s and it changed her life in a drastic way. Learn more from her book linked in the show notes below.
- Outro-A door has been opened strategically for you to find your purpose. Delve deeper in the discussion and ideas through journal questions provided in our weekly newsletter. Thank you for listening to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant Visit us at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Plan and I look forward to connecting with you as I encourage you to live a radiant life you love!
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happens on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s journaling questions are:
- In what ways are you sharing your testimony as an overcomer?
- How am I preparing myself to walk on purpose today and someday?
- Am I sharing my story of triumph with someone who needs to hear it?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- A Life Altar’d
- Papa Jones
- Radiant Pearls Facebook group
- Radiant Pearl Living-Stacy Zant Create
- RPL Live Instagram page
- join our text group on the flick app
Join our Community
Check Out More Radiant Pearl Living Programming
- Episode 4-A Conversation on Marriage with Josh Zant
- Episode 5-Author, Speaker, Travel Nurse Practitioner-Jacki Edwards