Title: Use Your Gifts & Time Wisely in Every Season of Life
Subtitle: An Interview with Beatrice Soublet
Final Show Link: https://radiantpearlliving.com/episode8
Printable: Episode 8 Show Notes PDF
Watch the Live Interview Snippet & Live Showcase of This Episode: On our YouTube Channel
In this episode of Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live …
If you are a new listener to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Importance of Service, Self-Care to better care for others and making yourself available to fulfill what you are gifted to do with retired Principal, philanthropist and poet, Beatrice Soublet who shares her story.
Welcome to Episode 8 Featuring philanthropist and poet Beatrice Soublet
Today’s episode is brought to you by:
The Radiant Pearl Planner, an improved and inspirational planning system provided at RadiantPearlLiving.com so you can plan beautifully for a life you’ll love! Learn more at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Plan and stick around for Radiant Pearl Takeaways at the very end! Now, here is our delightful conversation with the one and only Beatrice Soublet:
Final Call to Actions:
Before I leave some key Radiant Pearl takeaways with you, I want to share some final call to actions. If you loved this Episode or any of our other episodes and listen on the Apple Podcast App, please take a moment to leave a five star review. It would mean so much, as it allows the stories we share with you go further and reach those who need the upliftment and encouragement this podcast provides. As we continue to share multigenerational stories that inspire, we also invite you to tell a friend about this podcast.We will be entering our amazing reviewers into a fun and exciting giveaway! The details for this giveaway including everything we discuss on the episode can be found on the show notes and our blog-RadiantPearlLiving.com/Episode8
Remember, we love being social and hearing from you! So connect with each other and me on Instagram @LadyStacyZant and @RadiantPearlLiving where I personally respond and reshare your highlights of your takeaway when you tag me! You can also connect on the Radiant Pearl Living Facebook page and group! Use #RadiantPearlLiving and #RPLLive for a chance to be featured.
You may also connect with our featured guest and other listeners on The flick App using our code RPLNetwork also linked in the show notes.
If you are a person who loves to see, watch and do, do watch this live interview over on our YouTube channel!
Beatrice Soublet was so kind to share her wisdom with us and here are the takeaways:
- Her purpose is to be kind and to be helpful, don’t you just love that!? Through her actions and this interview we learn how important it is to show up and give your time expecting nothing in return and simply witness the difference this can make on humanity.
- Make yourself available to be of service for your family and within your community.
- Write and don’t be afraid to provide a voice to those who have experienced anguish.
- Despite how you are feeling today, the sun will come out tomorrow, so always bring your sunglasses!
- Do what you can to make life better for people, whether it is advocating or doing your part.
- Outro-Listen to the stories of our elders and others as you strive to find your purpose. Delve deeper in the discussion and ideas through journal questions provided in our weekly newsletter. Thank you for listening to Radiant Pearl Living-RPL Live with Stacy Zant Visit us at RadiantPearlLiving.com/Plan and I look forward to connecting with you as I encourage you to live a radiant life you love!
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happens on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s journaling questions are:
- In what ways are you sharing your time to help others?
- How am I preparing myself to walk on purpose today and someday?
- Am I sharing my story even if there is anguish, with someone who needs to hear it?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Always Bring Your Sunglasses
- Watch Words: Thoughts on Race, Water and War
- Radiant Pearls Facebook group
- Radiant Pearl Living-Stacy Zant Create
- RPL Live Instagram page
- join our text group on the flick app
Join our Community
BE A PART OF OUR #RADIANTPEARLLIVING COMMUNITY-JOIN US HERE!
BECOME A PATRON HERE
Check Out More Radiant Pearl Living Programming
- Episode 4-A Conversation on Marriage with Josh Zant
- Episode 5-Author, Speaker, Travel Nurse Practitioner-Jacki Edwards
- Episode 6-Perfect Peace & Health Discussion with Stacy Zant
- Episode 7-A Conversation on Self Worth with Author Crystal Jones
Need a Presenter?
Contact me for your upcoming conference or event (firstname.lastname@example.org)